Consolidated 1700 Maxiflow Steam Safety Valve
Consolidated Maxiflow high pressure safety valves are premium products that are installed on many power generating stations worldwide to help protect boilers from overpressure conditions. With a proven design, the Consolidated Type 1700 Maxiflow* safety valve has been providing seat tightness and blowdown performance for more than 50 years.
Its quality design offers solid performance in the following steam applications for boiler protection:
- Sub Critical
- Super Critical
- Ultra Super Critical
- Paper Mills
- Consolidated* 1700 Maxiflow Steam Safety Valve
- Thermodisc* seat design provides seat tightness for increased performance.
- Adjustable blowdown design reduces blowdown and shortens reseat time.
- Side rod construction allows for much easier valve disassembly.
- Designed for use in subcritical and supercritical boiler protection applications.